We would like to announce that we have joined Sustainable Salons. This revolutionary resource recovery program is designed for the salon to work towards achieving zero waste, reduce our carbon footprint, and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local community.
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon's metals will be donated to not-for-profit community-based organisations that do a fantastic job helping humanity.
- Plastic product bottles, packaging and bags are recycled into new products and kept out of our oceans.
- Any leftover chemicals will be recycled into water and used in construction / road works.
- Cut off hair will support charitable causes such as oil spill clean-up projects, local community gardens and charitable wig making services.
- Once our tools reach their end of life, they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be repurposed.
SO EACH TIME YOU NOW VISIT OUR SUSTAINABLE SALON
YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOOK GOOD,
YOU CAN ALSO FEEL GOOD ABOUT DOING GOOD!